Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Still here... for now

A number of folks are now asking me daily if I'm still employed. It's kinda amusing. But yes, I am still employed, but I still don't have a good feeling about this. Even if it doesn't happen this week, my intuition tells me that either it could be coming in the next couple months or that I am not meant to stay here. Probably more of the latter.

This I guess just means I need to figure out where I want to go next while I still am employed. I don't know, but I am thinking more and more that I may not go back to the exact type of consulting I've been doing. We'll see.

Some cute and insightful reminders from a blog I love, Things We Forget. The author sticks these little yellow post-its in public places.









No comments:

Post a Comment