Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to Madison!

Its been a bit of a roller coaster with work this week. Its been pretty much like this:

"OMG WE HAVE TO GET ALL THIS DONE BY TUESDAY... OK WE HAVE SOME MORE TIME TIME... OH NO BUT WE HAVE TO MAKE A MILLION CHANGES.... BUT WE'RE OK THEY AREN'T DUE UNTIL THURSDAY... CRAP EVEN MORE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO 80 REPORTS... AACK!"

I have a semi permanent indentation on my right index finger from the track point little red ball thingie of my work Thinkpad. I wonder if I could file for workers comp?

I am definitely looking forward to this work week being over. Also because a friend of mine is staying with me this weekend. She lives in Korea but is currently in the states interviewing for residency programs. I actually grew up with her in Madison and the last time I saw her was when I was in 5th grade.

I'm looking forward to showing her around Chicago, but I am really looking forward to the fact that we are going to drive up to Madison and spend a night there! It's going to be wild to see where we grew up, the graduate student/post doc (because of our fathers) apartments we grew up in, our elementary school, the UW campus. I'm curious to see what it all looks like with our adult eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment