Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a good thing I'm not looking to get married in the 1930s



Some of the parts are just amusing, like "seams in hose often crooked" or "wears red nail polish" or "dresses for breakfast". I'll tell you what though, the "never goes to bed angry, always makes up first" part I would fail. Real hard.

I was recently talking about this to someone, but I am probably one of the most stubborn hard headed people around. It's often too important to me to be right, and I already know that I have a tendency to fight dirty. Meaning I know exactly what to say to someone at the exact right time to hurt someone to the point where they can't even fight back.

I learned all of this from the almost 5 years with my ex and I hope that I've learned from it. I think knowing how I am (or hopefully was) can help me try to be better. As my ex asked me once, "Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?". I actually paused a bit when he asked me that, to which he was like "Seriously?!?!" :p

As an amusing counterpart, the husband's rating chart:

No comments:

Post a Comment